January 25th Evening Seminar in London
Join us for an evening roundtable discussion and networking event where a panel of experts will explore the important role IP plays during an acquisition and what acquiring businesses should seek out in smaller businesses who are preparing to be acquired.
The event will include an in-depth discussion and Q&A with a panel consisting of CEOs, Directors, IP Managers and M&A experts including:
- IP and M&A lawyers from Hogan Lovells and Taylor Vinters
- International M&A consultants IntraLink
- The former COO of a tech startup who oversaw their £60 million acquisition by AVG Technologies
- IP managers of Innovative biometrics and healthcare tech companies
- CEO of IP and innovation consultancy ClearViewIP
Each will share their experience and insights into the risks, benefits, and opportunities for large businesses when acquiring smaller innovative ones and have promised to make the evening interesting!
DATE AND TIME
Thu 25 January 2018
18:15 – 20:30 GMT
Add to Calendar
Canada Water Culture Space
21 Surrey Quays Road