ClearViewIP is an internationally recognised management consultancy specialising in Intellectual Property advisory services including IP Strategy, Patent Portfolio Management and IP Transactions. Based in the UK, our client base spans 4 continents and comprises some of the leading global companies in telecoms, computing, MedTech, renewable energy, consumer electronics and digital entertainment. We work alongside some of the most innovative companies in the world as they create cutting edge technology, helping them to protect, manage and exploit their intellectual property. IP is a fast-paced industry, and we look to recruit people who can keep up with the latest technology trends, predict future markets and gather and analyse data to value patent portfolios.
People are the heart of our company. The talent and skills of the team directly affect our clients’ business success. We recruit and retain the very best and our current consulting team hold PhDs, Masters and MBAs as well as Bachelor degrees from prestiguous institutions. We are a close knit, highly skilled team, well connected and known as leading industry professionals. We can offer you a dynamic and challenging work environment, supported by professional training and development.
Based in prestigious offices in central Winchester, Hampshire (UK), ClearViewIP is a fast growing dynamic business; our culture is focussed yet informal and highly collaborative whilst maintaining the highest standards of output and professionalism.
With ongoing demand from new and existing clients, ClearViewIP are looking to expand further: Be a part of our success!
Analysts at ClearViewIP operate as part of an experienced team of skilled IP, business and engineering professionals providing consultancy services to clients in a wide range of industries relating to the Physical Sciences including Telecoms, Computing, Silicon, Medical devices, Automotive and Manufacturing.
Analysts provide support to the consulting activity of the senior team, undertaking IP and market research, and preparing reports on the patent portfolios of clients and prospective clients. In addition, they are encouraged to expand their experience by participating in the operational management and marketing of the business.
- Researching into markets and technology to understand the client’s competitive position
- Searching and analysing patent and non-patent data to find prior art, patents for acquisition or commercialisation opportunities for client’s own patents
- Developing marketing collateral and valuation models for IP portfolios in support of licensing or sale negotiations
- Assisting clients in identifying and documenting their innovation with a view to ensuring it is protected effectively
On the job training and mentoring is provided by other team members including the management team and you will contribute to a range of projects for different clients and technology/market sectors.
ClearViewIP is looking for highly motivated, high achieving individuals with the following qualities:
- A science or engineering background capable of understanding complex technologies (chemicals, electronics or software background would be particularly useful)
- Engineering, Computer Science, Physical Sciences or Mathematics degree (2:1 or higher);
- Postgraduate qualifications are particularly valued.
- Thorough and methodical approach to research, data analysis and report writing
- Keen interest in technology and its commercial application
- Independent, motivated and self-driven while enjoying teamwork and cooperation
- Good communication and presentation skills including fluency in written and spoken English
- No prior knowledge or experience in intellectual property is required, but relevant qualifications (e.g. LLM or PG Certificate in IP), or experience, will be valued. A willingness to learn is essential!
- Software/programming skills and relevant industry experience valued
ClearViewIP will offer a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a full-time role.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send CV and cover letter by email to: email@example.com